Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We hope everyone who was going somewhere had safe travels and has a great day. We have so much to be thankful for this year, so here’s a quick list of ten of the things we’re giving thanks for this year.
- Our readers, like you.
- A football team that has been not too bad this year. (Go Northwestern!)
- We both have jobs.
- A new house that we can live in and entertain at.
- Great friends with whom we can confide in and share joys and sorrows.
- Our soft and fluffy puppy, Nova.
- Generous family who always welcomes us (including Nova) with open arms.
- A country where we have the freedom to practice our beliefs.
- Each other.
- God, who loves us enough give His son, Jesus to die for our sins.
Another thing we’re thankful for is friendly neighbors fostering adorable 5 week old Australian Shepherds responsible for letting me take the picture below.